Majority of Small and Medium Businesses still tend to focus their business to local or domestic markets. Previously staying in the known local market was a lesser risky proposition but now with changing technology/market trends, things are becoming difficult due to new players entering markets
This is putting significant challenges for players to operate in the domestic market, at the same time entering into unknown international markets with a lot of variables to consider and requires a capability to handle challenges in serving foreign markets from finance to managerial risks.
Key challenges for SME/Start-ups
- Inability to contact potential overseas customers.
- Identifying foreign business opportunities.
- Unfamiliar foreign business practices (Eg. GDPR, Legal and Cultural challenges)
- Meeting export product or service quality/standards/specifications.
- Shortage of working capital to set up their own office and local representation
- Legal compliance poses as an uncertain element of risk in establishing a footprint.
TSS has developed a unique partnership business model to help SMEs & Start-up businesses stay competitive in the global market. The main goal is to help partners internationalize their business by entering Europe market and cost-effectively launch their services without any upfront major CAPEX. Our approach is a fast, efficient and cost-effective way to test the International markets for your product/service to see how your audience responds to an international provider. Such arrangements will significantly benefit partners to realize higher revenue by value-based pricing and also, develop a deeper understanding of the market dynamics which can later lead to either, start their own entity in Europe or enter new markets.
We appreciate your interest
Please submit the form to get in touch with us