Cooling System Design
Modelling & Simulation
Schematic & Board Design, Analysis & Prototype Building
PCB Design & Design Analysis (Thermal, Reliability, EMI/EMC, Timing, WCCA)
Safety Engineering: ISO 26262
Hardware software Integration
Harness Design and Analysis:
Schematic design & simulation
Sizing & optimization
Manufacturing drawing & BOM
- Integrating 3 rd party AUTOSAR R4.x BSW
- Stack with customer application
- Migrating of Non-Autosar platform to AUTOSAR Platform
- Configurating of 3 rd Part AUTOSAR BSW Stack as per OEM .arxml, .dbc, .ldf
- OEM Specific Module development and Integration
- AUTOSAR compliant MCAL Driver Development
- Complex Device Drivers(CDD) Development and Integration
- Executing OEM specific tests
- Configuring and Integrating OEM Bootloader
- AUTOSAR BSW Porting to new hardware
We can support in the Automotive SPICE®® – SWOT analysis through Implementation and assessments to ensure the compliance to standard is achieved with demonstrated benefits of Process and Product Quality. We have a proven unique “Problem driven Implementation” approach that focuses on tying the challenges / problems faced by the organization and identify / Implement Best practices from ASPICE to address the challenges. Our unique consulting approach consists of five steps..
- Problem Statement Definition / Goals – Creating Business Case for Process Improvement Implementation.
- SWOT Analysis of the Current Processes – Strength / Weakness / Opportunity of Processes against ASPICE model.
- Re-Engineering of Processes to meet the ASPICE compliance and set up Quality management System using Eclipse Process Framework adopting Lean principles.
- Deployment support and Training (Role based)
- Audits and Internal Assessments to verify the Process compliance to defined processes and model.
Functional Safety (ISO 26262)
Our Consulting Services to make your product Safety compliance are.
- SWOT Analysis – Assess the Current Gaps and Identify Improvements
- Coaching – Coach how to Plan, implement and track the progress of safety activity for the Product.
- Support in performing safety analysis (FMEA, FTA)
- Safety Test case preparation as per the ISO26262 recommendation.
- Tool Evaluation and Qualification as per ISO26262 Certification.
- Perform Confirmation Measure (Review, Audit, Pre-Assessment) for Part-2, Part-3, Part-4, Part-5, Part-6
- Role-based Support (Functional Safety Manager, Functional Safety Engineer, Functional Safety Consultant)
Global competition and increasing customer demands are driving manufacturers to improve operational efficiency, increase business insights, and grow margins. Digital Data Integration and IoT technologies introduce new opportunities to utilize disparate Control Systems, sensors, actuators and equipment data to provide a more accurate and holistic picture of manufacturing performance, providing immense potential for all Manufacturing organizations. IoT spans through the entire value stream from Raw Material to finished goods with planned shut-down for maintenance.
We appreciate your interest
Please submit the form to get in touch with us