Practice Leader – Operational Excellence
Prasanna with 19 years of experience in providing engineering services consulting to OEM’s & tier suppliers in aerospace, automotive, construction & mining domains. He has relevant international exposure on projects for global clients. Currently responsible for TSS’s operations in India. Prasanna has developed systems, processes, and procedures for efficient operations.
- Responsible for all KPIs of geography, including EBIT, margins and growth..
- Industrialize off-shore engineering services and develop a global platform with standards of delivery.
- Support business transformation by structuring and consolidating internal processes regarding the quality of delivery, program management, best practices and common methodology of operations.
- Promote, implement KPI, processes and methodologies to gain efficiency, financial balance scorecards, measure quality, time to deliver and internal client satisfaction.
- Provide clear leadership and direction to the team utilizing local expertise and maintaining a high level of communication and knowledge-sharing.
Area of Expertise
- New Product Development
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Supplier/Vendor Management
- Transfer of Technology
- Brain-Based Coaching from Neuro Leadership Institute
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People from Franklin Covey
- Leadership Foundations from Franklin Covey
- Emotional Intelligence from Time Manager International
- Organizational Behaviour from the University of British Columbia
- “Train the Trainer” workshop from Dudley College of Technology, UK
- Introduction to Aeronautical Engineering from Delft University of Technology
- MS in Management of IT Services- State University of New York
- EMBA (General Management)–Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham
- M. Tech. (Tool Engineering)-Visvesvaraya Technological University
- B.E. (Mechanical)-Bangalore University