Practice Leader – CAD Software Development
Jitendra is a SCRUM practitioner with 18+ years of experience in the domain of engineering solutions and services. He brings in software project management experience in all phases of the life cycle which includes requirements gathering, project planning, estimations, testing and quality metrics
- Engineering Software Development Services Provider, specialised in the domain of CAD and Enterprise applications.
- Complete project execution experience in CAD Conversion/Migration, ECO/ECN Management, Product Design Services, Metrology Analysis and 3D Scan.
- Founder of software development and consulting company that specializes in developing engineering software and mechanical engineering services. Grew the company size from 2 to 22 people.
- Managing a team of Sales Representatives/Inside Sales for engineering and manufacturing domain focusing on USA and Europe market.
Area of Expertise
- End-to-end technology transformation.
- Engineering and supply chain
- Team management.
- B.E. (Mechanical) from Pune University