Practice Leader – Engineering Services
A visionary leader with 26 years of Engineering & Consulting experience in providing services to global clients involving projects across Industrial Automation, Machine Design, Design Automation with custom API, KBE, and KPO.
Leads Engineering services practice, and a key stakeholder in Industrial Automation & Design Automation projects. Hari has developed teams that deliver high-velocity and high-volume business models. He has acquired deep expertise working with both multinational companies and Indian corporations on an array of product strategy and manufacturing operational issues, personally leading business growth and optimization initiatives.
Prior to Joining TSS, Hari was associated with Caterpillar, BW Design Group and TCS.
- Master of Computer Applications from INGOU
- Master in Public Administration from Annamalai University
- Draughtsman Mechanical from NCVT
- Project Management Professional from PMI
- Microsoft Technology Specialist from Microsoft
Area of Expertise
- Energy & Heavy Industry experience in design of Gas Turbines, Steam Turbines and Generators, Surface and Underground Mining equipment
- Smart Factory solutions using Industrial Automation – Industry 4.0
- Mechanical design, Mechatronics, development and manufacturing for Global business partners